Monday 30 May 2011

i'm the one who makes the cake and eats it too!

I am the Sugared Spatula, a baking enthusiast and connoisseur; I measure, scoop, blend, frost and drizzle to get away from the stresses of the everyday. I'm here to share the good, to forget the bad and the ugly, and to add a little sweetness to brighten my day (and by extension, yours too!)

My recipes come from a collection of the written and the wonderous. I am an artist by education, a gallerina by employment, and a baker by passion. My practice has evolved from the studio to the kitchen, and this is where I spend my time with a pug at my side, and a spoonful of freshly beaten cake batter in my mouth. This is what I love, and what I gravitate to; it is how I relax and how I show others that I care. I need baking.

Join me to develop this little spot into somewhere that we can share our sweet eats together and continue to develop our skills as hobby bakers. If you love baking just as much as I do, or you're simply a lover of all things sugar, then take a seat (and a spoon) and stay for a while. ~SS

No comments:

Post a Comment